finale[fə nal′ē; -nä′lā, -lē]
- the concluding part of a musical composition
- the last scene or feature of an entertainment
- the conclusion or last part; end
Origin of finaleItalian origin, originally adjective ; from Classical Latin finalis, final
The concluding part, especially of a musical composition.
Origin of finaleItalian, from Latin fīnālis, final; see final.
- The grand end of something, especially a show or piece of music.
- (narratology) The chronological conclusion of a series of narrative works.