- The definition of completion is the act of finishing something in its entirety or the state of being entirely finished.
When a new construction project of a bridge is entirely finished, this is an example of completion.
- the act of completing, or finishing
- the state of being completed
- Football a successful forward pass
Origin of completionMiddle English ; from Classical Latin completio
- The act of completing or the state of being completed.
- Football A forward pass that is caught in bounds by a receiver.