The definition of well-groomed is someone or something with a neat, tidy and pleasing appearance.
An example of well-groomed is a lady who gets her hair done at the salon every week and who does her makeup perfectly every day.
- carefully cared for: a well-groomed horse, a well-groomed lawn
- clean and neat; carefully washed, combed, dressed, etc.
- Attentive to details of dress or appearance; meticulously neat.
- Carefully tended or curried: a well-groomed horse.
- Trim and tidy: a well-groomed lawn.