The definition of well-groomed is someone or something with a neat, tidy and pleasing appearance.adjective
An example of well-groomed is a lady who gets her hair done at the salon every week and who does her makeup perfectly every day.YourDictionary definition and usage example. Copyright © 2013 by LoveToKnow Corp.
- carefully cared for: a well-groomed horse, a well-groomed lawn
- clean and neat; carefully washed, combed, dressed, etc.
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Attentive to details of dress; meticulously neat.
- Carefully tended or curried: a well-groomed horse.
- Trim and tidy: a well-groomed lawn.