- The definition of impeccable is defined as something that is faultless.
An example of something impeccable is the taste of a well-dressed man.
- not liable to sin, incapable of wrongdoing
- without defect or error; faultless; flawless
Origin: L impeccabilis from in-, not plush peccare, to sin
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Having no flaws; perfect. See Synonyms at perfect.
- Incapable of sin or wrongdoing.
Origin: Latin impeccābilis : in-, not; see in-1 + peccāre, to sin; see ped- in Indo-European roots.
- im·pecˌca·bilˈi·ty noun
- im·pecˈca·bly adverb