A well-fed family.
The definition of well-fed is someone who has eaten a good meal or who has had enough nutrition.
A person who stuffs himself on a gourmet meal is an example of someone who is well-fed.
- Adequately or properly nourished.
- Overfed; fat.
- Peter Bowerman, author of The Well-Fed Writer, states he made 700 calls in a four week period when he was first launching his freelance commercial writing business.
- The Well-Fed Writer: Financial Self-Sufficiency As a Freelance Writer in Six Months or Less by Peter Bowerman offers a guide to beginning a career in copywriting.
- Whether you are making breakfast, lunch, dinner or all three, these recipes can help mom to feel pampered and well-fed all day long.
- The holistic approach goes beyond just making sure dogs are properly vaccinated, well-fed, and loved.
- During the first six days, a well-fed baby will have approximately one wet diaper per day of life.