- carefully cared for: a well-groomed horse, a well-groomed lawn
- clean and neat; carefully washed, combed, dressed, etc.
The definition of well-groomed is someone or something with a neat, tidy and pleasing appearance.
An example of well-groomed is a lady who gets her hair done at the salon every week and who does her makeup perfectly every day.
- Attentive to details of dress or appearance; meticulously neat.
- Carefully tended or curried: a well-groomed horse.
- Trim and tidy: a well-groomed lawn.
- Just make sure that you pay attention to details so that you appear well-groomed, meaning make sure that your clothes are wrinkle-free, your tie is straight, your hair is in place, and you didn't forget to remove a piercing.
- Of course, that doesn't mean you have to go out for your first brow wax if it's not something you typically do; just make sure they're brushed into place and not distracting from your otherwise well-groomed appearance.
- After being well-groomed for late night by Carson, Letterman began his talk show career in 1982 with Late Night with David Letterman on NBC, which aired after The Tonight Show.
- Overall, the interview dress code for men revolves around looking clean and well-groomed while dressing one step up from the job's daily dress code.
- If you aren't getting married in an actual garden, place potted plants, well-groomed topiaries, or even a water feature around the ceremony site.