(comparative more treebound, superlative most treebound)
- Surrounded by trees.
- 1886 Thomas Hardy - The Mayor of Casterbridge
- From the centre of each side of this treebound square ran avenues east, west, and south into the wide expanse of corn-land . . .
- Secured (bound) to a tree.
- 2004 Zitkala-Sa - Iktomi and the Ducks and Other Sioux Stories
- It was no other than the young woman who cut loose the treebound captive!
- Moving towards (bound f) a tree.
- 2000 James S. Hirsch - Hurricane: The Miraculous Journey of Rubin Carter
- Carter could nail a treebound raccoon right between the eyes.