the flat upper part or upper surface of a table
- relatively compact, so as to fit on the top of a table
- suitable for display on the top of a table: tabletop sculpture
The flat surface of a table.
Made or designed for use on the top of a table: a tabletop copier; tabletop art.
- the flat, horizontal surface of a table
- (skateboarding) A fixed item resembling a table, used for performing skateboarding tricks.
- Designed to be used on the top of a table
- Compact enough that it theoretically could be used on top of a table