- simple past tense and past participle of tab
- (computing, graphical user interface) Having tabs (the user interface element).
- A tabbed browser can display a different webpage on each tab.
Variant of tab
- a small, flat loop, strap, or metal ring fastened to something for pulling it, hanging it up, etc.
- a small, often ornamental, flap or piece fastened to the edge or surface as of a dress, coat, etc.
- an attached or projecting piece as of a file folder, often with a label, used in filing
- Aeron. an auxiliary airfoil set into the trailing edge of a larger control surface, such as an aileron
Origin of tab; from uncertain or unknown; perhaps