- The definition of a supervisor is a person who is in charge of overseeing and directing a project or people.
The boss in charge at work who hands out assignments is an example of a supervisor.
- a person who supervises; superintendent; manager; director
- ☆ in certain school systems, an official in charge of the courses of study for a particular subject and of all teachers of that subject
- supervisory adjective
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- One who supervises.
- One who is in charge of a particular department or unit, as in a governmental agency or school system.
- One who is an elected administrative officer in certain U.S. counties and townships.
- suˌper·viˈso·ry adjective
supervisor - Computer Definition
Computer Desktop Encyclopedia
THIS DEFINITION IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
All other reproduction is strictly prohibited without permission from the publisher.
© 1981-2014 The Computer Language Company Inc. All rights reserved.