- one of average weight
- a boxer between a junior middleweight and a super middleweight, with a maximum weight of 160 pounds (72.58 kg)
See middleweight in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- A weight division in professional boxing having an upper limit of 160 pounds (72 kilograms), between junior middleweight and super middleweight.
- A boxer competing in this weight division.
- A similar weight division in other sports, such as weightlifting.
- A contestant in this weight division.
Learn more about middleweight