- The definition of a superwoman is a woman with super human powers or a woman who performs well in her various demanding roles.
- An example of a superwoman is the character Wonder Woman who has powers which are greater than the typical human woman.
- An example of a superwoman is a mother of young children who works full time, goes to school part time and volunteers for a local charity while keeping the house clean and her family fed.
an extremely accomplished woman, esp. one able to do many things well and often, specif., one equally successful in dealing with the demands of work and family
- A woman who performs all the duties typically associated with several different full-time roles, such as wage earner, graduate student, mother, and wife.
- A woman with more than human powers.