- The definition of studied is planned after careful thought, or something learned or rehearsed.
- An example of a studied response to a challenge is a well thought out solution.
- An example of a studied act is a fake laugh that someone does well.
- Studied is defined as to have reviewed and prepared for in the past.
An example of studied is to have read over class notes multiple times in review for a test.
- prepared or planned by careful study: a studied reply
- deliberate; premeditated: in studied disarray
- Now Rare learned; well-informed
- Resulting from deliberation and careful thought: a studied decision.
- Lacking spontaneity; contrived: a studied smile.
- Learned; knowledgeable.
- Simple past tense and past participle of study.