- The definition of considered is something that has been thought out or reasoned.
If you make the decision to go back to school after carefully weighing the pros and cons of the choice, this is an example of when you make a considered decision to go back to school.
- Considered means thought about or entertained as a possibility.
When someone presented an idea of casual Fridays to you for your office and you thought about and pondered the merits of the idea, this is an example of when you considered the idea.
- arrived at after careful thought; thought out
- highly regarded; respected
- Reached after or carried out with careful thought; deliberate: my considered opinion; a considered policy involving a measured response to provocations.
- Highly regarded; esteemed.
- Simple past tense and past participle of consider.