- arrived at after careful thought; thought out
- highly regarded; respected
- The definition of considered is something that has been thought out or reasoned.
If you make the decision to go back to school after carefully weighing the pros and cons of the choice, this is an example of when you make a considered decision to go back to school.
- Considered means thought about or entertained as a possibility.
When someone presented an idea of casual Fridays to you for your office and you thought about and pondered the merits of the idea, this is an example of when you considered the idea.
- Reached after or carried out with careful thought; deliberate: my considered opinion; a considered policy involving a measured response to provocations.
- Highly regarded; esteemed.
- simple past tense and past participle of consider
- I considered this change of events.
- He hadn't even considered that she might not want to go.
- She would never have considered back-talking her parents.
- He declared that "a soldier who fights in the ranks does not require half so much courage as a footpad"--"that honor and religion have never stood in the way of a well-considered and a firm resolve."
- If not for her unusual power, and his cold magic, she would've considered him crazy.