- simple past tense and past participle of conceive
- An example of conceived is having become pregnant.
- An example of conceived is to have thought up a new remodeling design.
The definition of conceived means became pregnant, or developed in the mind.
- It no longer mattered how they were conceived, carried or delivered.
- At first, as in the case of the child, the problem of the genesis of things was conceived anthropomorphically: the question " How did the world arise?"
- Redemption, accordingly, could be conceived as simply the revelation of mystic names.
- A man having no freedom cannot be conceived of except as deprived of life.
- They had been married almost five years, so... that meant the baby was conceived long before they met - about the time he and Tessa were going to get married.