- shaped; formed
- represented or shown by a picture, diagram, etc.
- having a design or pattern
- Music marked with figures (Arabic numerals) representing the appropriate accompanying chords: said of the bass
- Shaped or fashioned in a particular way.
- Decorated with a design; patterned: “My dress is richly figured” ( Amy Lowell )
- Represented, as in graphic art or sculpture; depicted.
- simple past tense and past participle of figure
(comparative more figured, superlative most figured)
- (of a natural material) Having a pattern considered attractive appearing on a section.
- Adorned with a figure or figures.
From figure + -ed.