- done by mathematical calculation
- undertaken or accepted after the probable results have been estimated: a calculated risk
- deliberately planned or intended: calculated cruelty
- apt or likely
- Determined by mathematical calculation.
- Undertaken after careful estimation of the likely outcome: a calculated risk.
- Made or planned to accomplish a certain purpose; deliberate: calculated modesty.
- Likely; apt.
- simple past tense and past participle of calculate
(comparative more calculated, superlative most calculated)
- Produced by calculation