- the act or process of calculating
- something deduced by calculating; estimate; plan
- careful planning or forethought, esp. with selfish motives
- a. The act, process, or result of calculating.b. An estimate based on probabilities.
- Careful, often cunning estimation and planning of likely outcomes, especially to advance one's own interests.
(usually uncountable, plural calculations)
- (mathematics, uncountable) The act or process of calculating.
- (mathematics, countable) The result of calculating.
- (countable) Reckoning, estimate.
- By my calculation, we should be there by midnight.
- (countable) An expectation based on circumstances.
- auction call