Wariness is defined as the state of being cautious.
An example of wariness is being nervous and taking precautions when hiking on a ledge.
the quality or state of being wary
wary +"Ž -ness
- When joining an adult personals site or a fetish personals site, you should always exercise caution and wariness.
- This type of bear has lost its wariness of people, usually because it has come to associate humans with food.
- Stranger anxiety is fear or wariness of people with whom a child is not familiar.
- They start to exhibit a wariness of strangers and symptoms of separation anxiety.
- His wariness scared her as much as the thugs had.