- third-person singular simple present indicative form of study
Studies are educational courses.
An example of studies are college classes.
- What would it have hurt to put her studies aside for one day?
- I began my studies with eagerness.
- More recent studies have served to produce a fairer and more honest opinion of Leo X.
- Wide as were Virchow's studies, and successful as he was in all, yet the foremost place must be given to his achievements in pathological investigation.
- Even during this perturbed time he prosecuted his studies and teaching.