- Stuck means being trapped in something.
An example of stuck is being trapped in mud.
- Stuck is defined as to have poked or to have put something on something, usually with something sticky like glue.
- An example of stuck is to have poked someone with a stick.
- An example of stuck is to have put a label on a file folder.
(comparative more stuck, superlative most stuck)
- Simple past tense and past participle of stick.
- (obsolete) A thrust.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster's Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.