- linked or secured by a bond or bonds
- placed in a bonded warehouse
- having been bottled in bond
- Covered or guaranteed by a surety bond or a fidelity bond: a form that simplifies the process of making bonded improvements; a bonded electrician.
- Of or relating to the storage of goods under a customs bond: a bonded warehouse; bonded merchandise.
- a. Raised by issuing bonds: bonded funds.b. Owed by bond: bonded debt.
- Obligated by a debt to serve without wages: plantations worked by bonded labor.
- simple past tense and past participle of bond
bonded - Legal Definition
Acting under, placed under, protected by, or secured by a bond. For example, a bonded contractor.