A pair of baffled tourists.
- The definition of baffled is someone who is confused by something, and/or not sure what is going on.
An example of baffled is a person in a foreign country who doesn't speak the language, is lost and who does not have a map.
- Baffled is defined as the act of having made someone confused.
An example of baffled is when a teacher asked a student a very hard question he couldn't answer.
- I'm baffled and I don't travel well in the state of confusion.
- His words baffled her.
- Talon appeared as baffled as Bianca felt.
- He said, a baffled look on his face.
- She wasn't sure which baffled her more: that he happened to have an apartment in Atlanta or he wasn't trying to talk her out of leaving.