(countable and uncountable, plural obfuscations)
- (uncountable) The act or process of obfuscating, or obscuring the perception of something; the concept of concealing the meaning of a communication by making it more confusing and harder to interpret.
- (uncountable) Confusion, bewilderment, or a baffled state resulting from something obfuscated, or made more opaque and muddled with the intent to obscure information.
- (countable) A single instance of intentionally obscuring the meaning of something to make it more difficult to grasp.
- During the debate, the candidate sighed at his opponent's obfuscations.
- (computing, uncountable) The option to alter computer code, preserving its behavior but concealing its structure and intent.
- You need to turn on obfuscation for these classes.