- The definition of sexy is someone or something that is considered pleasing in a sexual context.
- An example of sexy is a very attractive girl, such as a super model.
- An example of sexy is lingerie.
- An example of sexy is a cool new car.
- An example of sexy is the feeling you get when you look at your spouse on your honeymoon in the bedroom for the first time.
sexy definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
sexy definition by American Heritage Dictionary
adjective sex·i·er, sex·i·est
- Arousing or tending to arouse sexual desire or interest.
- Slang Highly appealing or interesting; attractive: “The recruiting brochures are getting sexier” (Jack R. Wentworth).
- sexˈi·ly adverb
- sexˈi·ness noun