- The definition of sexy is someone or something that is considered pleasing in a sexual context.
- An example of sexy is a very attractive girl, such as a super model.
- An example of sexy is lingerie.
- An example of sexy is a cool new car.
- An example of sexy is the feeling you get when you look at your spouse on your honeymoon in the bedroom for the first time.
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
adjective sex·i·er, sex·i·est
- Arousing or tending to arouse sexual desire or interest.
- Slang Highly appealing or interesting; attractive: “The recruiting brochures are getting sexier” (Jack R. Wentworth).
- sexˈi·ly adverb
- sexˈi·ness noun