- An example of sexy is a very attractive girl, such as a super model.
- An example of sexy is lingerie.
- An example of sexy is a cool new car.
- An example of sexy is the feeling you get when you look at your spouse on your honeymoon in the bedroom for the first time.
- Informal exciting or intended to excite sexual desire
- Slang exciting, glamorous, etc.
- Arousing or tending to arouse sexual desire or interest.
- Slang Highly appealing or interesting; attractive: “The recruiting brochures are getting sexier” (Jack R. Wentworth).
(comparative sexier, superlative sexiest)
- (of a person) Having sexual appeal; suggestive of sex.
- The participants in the swimsuit competition are all very sexy.
- (of a thing or concept) interesting, attractive or appealing.
- The manufacturers have launched a sexy new car.
- We have some sexy ideas on how to improve sales.
- (mathematics) Used to describe prime numbers that differ from each other by six.
- (73,79) is a sexy prime pair.
From sex +"Ž -y.