- containing or abounding in spices
- having the flavor or aroma of spice; fragrant, aromatic, or pungent
- piquant or zestful; lively, interesting, etc.
- risqué; racy
- Having the flavor, aroma, or quality of spice.
- Piquant; zesty: a spicy tomato sauce.
- Producing or abounding in spices.
- High-spirited; lively.
- Slightly scandalous; risqué: a spicy Hollywood romance.
(comparative spicier, superlative spiciest)
- Of, pertaining to, or containing spice.
- He prepared a spicy casserole.
- Piquant; provoking a burning sensation due to the presence of chillies or similar spices.
- This curry is too spicy for me. I can't eat it.
- (of tastes or scents) Tangy, zesty, or pungent.
- Her head jerked back when she smelled the strong, spicy aroma.
- (of expression or behavi) Vigorous; colorful; stimulating.
- He is known for his spicy political commentary.
- RisquÃ©, sexy, racy; mildly pornographic.
- I don't want my children to see the spicy images on this web site.