(third-person singular simple present sexes up, present participle sexing up, simple past and past participle sexed up)
- To take part in sexual acts with.
- I wanna sex you up!
- To arouse somebody sexually
- Get spanked: it'll sex you up!
- To make more sexually attractive.
- Enrique Iglesias' sexed-up music video may have been nixed.
- To enhance in terms of fashionable appeal.
- How do I sex up my 3000?
- To sensationalize.
- Blair sexed up the evidence to justify his own decision.
- Australia 'sexed up threat posed by Iraq'.
- Australian defence adviser 'sacked for refusing to sex up WMD reports'.