Nancy enjoys knitting quirky outfits for her dog Sassy to wear on their outings to the park.
The definition of quirky is a strange or unique action or personality.
An example of quirky is someone riding a unicycle in Manhattan while wearing a pink tutu.
quirky - Computer Definition
- Bright Eyes, aka Conor Oberst, has take the role of troubadour to the twenty-somethings crowd, with his pure and honest, yet quirky lyrics and simple, yet affecting acoustic folk-pop music.
- The now famous "Oprah - Uma" introduction didn't win him many positive reviews among critics, but fans still loved him for the quirky gag and other jokes throughout the telecast.
- Part of the series' charm is the quirky staff at Charm City - most of whom are personal friends and acquaintances of Duff Goldman - making for a quirky work environment that often provides enough entertainment in and of itself.
- The park's rides are its most immediately visible attractions, and Wild Adventures has a wide range of thrilling choices, with more than 55 rides - from exciting roller coasters to fun family rides to quirky kiddie rides.
- In 1968, the big screen movie, Rosemary's Baby, was giving new meaning to the phrase, "You little devil", and a quirky little soap opera titled Dark Shadows premiered on ABC in 1966 and ran through 1971.