Nancy enjoys knitting quirky outfits for her dog Sassy to wear on their outings to the park.
The definition of quirky is a strange or unique action or personality.
An example of quirky is someone riding a unicycle in Manhattan while wearing a pink tutu.
quirky - Computer Definition
- Bright Eyes, aka Conor Oberst, has take the role of troubadour to the twenty-somethings crowd, with his pure and honest, yet quirky lyrics and simple, yet affecting acoustic folk-pop music.
- The park's rides are its most immediately visible attractions, and Wild Adventures has a wide range of thrilling choices, with more than 55 rides - from exciting roller coasters to fun family rides to quirky kiddie rides.
- The now famous "Oprah - Uma" introduction didn't win him many positive reviews among critics, but fans still loved him for the quirky gag and other jokes throughout the telecast.
- With a tremendous range of styles available, from fun and quirky designs to sleek, sophisticated magnets, there is a save the date magnet perfect for every couple's special day.
- The quirky, eclectic ski community has always been open to experiencing the freer side of life, and has therefore been open-minded towards seeing a naked skier here or there.