Nancy enjoys knitting quirky outfits for her dog Sassy to wear on their outings to the park.
The definition of quirky is a strange or unique action or personality.
An example of quirky is someone riding a unicycle in Manhattan while wearing a pink tutu.
quirky - Computer Definition
- Bright Eyes, aka Conor Oberst, has take the role of troubadour to the twenty-somethings crowd, with his pure and honest, yet quirky lyrics and simple, yet affecting acoustic folk-pop music.
- The quirky, eclectic ski community has always been open to experiencing the freer side of life, and has therefore been open-minded towards seeing a naked skier here or there.
- Quirky piano pop - that's really what Tori Amos' music is, but it is her bitingly sarcastic and insightful lyrics that have won her legions of devoted fans around the world.
- Short-sleeve black and white dress: A white T-shirt style top sits above an A-line black-and-white polka dot skirt with big white pockets, giving this dress a quirky style.
- Born unfortunately doesn't, make apparel to go with their shoes, but if you're an accessories fan, you'll find a small range of handbags, all in that same, quirky style.