- The definition of a photograph is an image generally taken with a camera.
An example of a photograph is a picture from a wedding.
- To photograph is defined as to take a picture with a camera.
An example of to photograph is to use a camera to take pictures at a birthday party.
photograph definition by Webster's New World
Origin: photo- plush -graph
- to take a photograph of
- to film ()
- to take photographs
- to appear (as specified) in photographs: to photograph well
photograph definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- To practice photography.
- To be the subject for photographs: She photographs well.
- phoˈto·graphˌa·ble adjective
- pho·togˈra·pher noun