- of or like a photograph or photography
- used in or made by photography
- retaining or recalling in precise detail: a photographic memory
See photographic in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- Of, relating to, or consisting of photography or a photograph.
- Used in photography: a photographic lens.
- Resembling a photograph, especially representing or simulating something with great accuracy and fidelity of detail.
- Capable of retaining accurate or vivid impressions: a photographic memory.
- phoˌto·graphˈi·cal·ly adverb
Learn more about photographic