A photographer aims her camera.
A man or woman who takes pictures of nature for National Geographic is an example of a photographer.
- One who takes photographs, typically as an occupation.
photograph +"Ž -er, from Ancient Greek Ï†Ï‰Ï„ÏŒÏ‚ (phÅtos), genitive singular of Ï†á¿¶Ï‚ (phÅs, “light") (fÅs) and Î³ÏÎ¬Ï†Ï‰ (graphÅ, “I write").
- The elderly photographer was as bad as Fred.
- The photographer coached Xander how to stand.
- The photographer issued them a few directions, with his assistant helping them pose.
- The old photographer was surprised as they were.
- She explained how a Bird Song guest, Brandon Westlake, who was a first-class photographer, had given her pointers.