- An example of management is how a person handles their personal finances.
- An example of management is the show of concern when dealing with something fragile.
- An example of management is how a skillful supervisor handles a difficult situation.
- An example of management is the CEO of an organization.
The definition of management is the way something is handled, careful treatment, supervising skills, or those in charge of a business or group.
- the act, art, or manner of managing, or handling, controlling, directing, etc.
- skillful managing; careful, tactful treatment
- skill in managing; executive ability
- the person or persons managing a business, institution, etc.
- such persons collectively, regarded as a distinct social group, often as opposed to labor (noun or )
- The act, manner, or practice of managing; handling, supervision, or control: management of factory workers.
- The person or persons who control or direct a business or other enterprise.
- Skill in managing; executive ability.
(usually uncountable, plural managements)
- (uncountable, management) Administration; the process or practice of managing.
- (management) The executives of an organisation, especially senior executives.
- (uncountable) Judicious use of means to accomplish an end.
- Excellent time management helped her succeed in all facets of her life.