- The definition of intendance is an administrative position, especially that of a manager or supervisor.
An example of intendance is a senior consultant position.
intendance definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- superintendence; supervision
- any of various administrative offices, as in France
Origin: French ; from intendant: see intendant
intendance definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- The function of an intendant; management.
- An administrative office or district.