- meant; planned
- prospective; future: one's intended wife
- The definition of intended is something that has been planned, or is in the future.
An example of something intended is a job you plan on getting.
- Intented is defined as the person you have agreed to marry.
An example of an intended is a fiancé.
Informal the person whom one has agreed to marry; fiancé or fiancée
- Deliberate; intentional: “He nodded again, so slight a motion that only one who knew him could read it as an intended gesture” ( Sabina Murray )
- Prospective; future: an intended trip abroad next month.
A person whom one intends to marry; a fiancé or fiancée: our daughter and her intended.
- Fiancé or fiancée.
- simple past tense and past participle of intend
- They were wrong, and she intended to prove it.
- He intended to take her as his mate, Rhyn.
- It was intended to encourage her, but it was more a distraction.
- Darkyn spoke as if he intended for her to remain that way, at least through the end of the deal.
- As if sensing what he intended to do, Kris took his arm.