- The definition of purposeful is having a use, or showing determination to achieve a specific aim.
- When you take steps towards achieving a specific aim, those steps are an example of purposeful actions.
- When an action has a point to it and is useful, it is an example of a purposeful action.
- resolutely aiming at a specific goal
- directed toward a specific end; not meaningless
- Having a purpose; intentional: a purposeful musician.
- Having or manifesting purpose; determined: entered the room with a purposeful look.
(comparative more purposeful, superlative most purposeful)
purpose +"Ž -ful