- having knowledge or information
- shrewd; clever
- implying shrewd understanding or possession of secret or inside information: a knowing look
- deliberate; intentional
awareness or familiarity
See knowing in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- Possessing knowledge, information, or understanding. See Synonyms at intelligent.
- Showing clever awareness and resourcefulness; shrewd.
- Suggestive of secret or private knowledge: a knowing glance.
- Deliberate; conscious: a knowing attempt to defraud.
Learn more about knowing