indecisive[in′dē sī′siv, -di-]
- The definition of indecisive is someone who can't make up his mind or make decisions, or something that doesn't decide an issue.
An example of indecisive is a person who cannot ever decide what to wear or what color to paint a room.
- not decisive; not conclusive or final
- characterized by indecision; hesitating or vacillating
- Prone to or characterized by indecision; irresolute: an indecisive manager.
- Inconclusive: an indecisive contest; an indecisive battle.
- Not clearly defined; indefinite: indecisive boundaries running through mountainous terrain.
(comparative more indecisive, superlative most indecisive)