The act or an instance of filling up something, especially a gasoline tank: offered a free car wash with each fill-up.
- An act or process of filling up; a replenishment.
- Alternative form of fillup.
- You just take the distance you've traveled between fuel-ups (odometer readings), and divide that number by the number of gallons you had to add to the tank to fill it since the last fill-up.
- If you have to drive out of your way to get the better price for a fill-up, then it may not make any economic sense for you to do so.
- The popular cruise line only offers these unique two-day getaways once a year and they fill-up rather quickly.
- This way, they at least fill-up the ship and improve the profit margin.
- Cruise lines hope to fill-up their cabins as soon as possible.