favored definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- regarded or treated with favor; specif.,
- provided with advantages; talented
- specially privileged
- having (specified) features: often in hyphenated compounds: ill-favored
favored definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Treated or thought of with great kindness or partiality: the favored child.
- Endowed with special gifts, talents, or advantages.
- Having an appearance of a specified kind. Often used in combination: ill-favored; well-favored.