- regarded or treated with favor; specif.,
- provided with advantages; talented
- specially privileged
- having (specified) features: often in hyphenated compounds: ill-favored
- Treated or thought of with great kindness or partiality: the favored child.
- Endowed with special gifts, talents, or advantages.
- Having an appearance of a specified kind. Often used in combination: ill-favored; well-favored.
(comparative more favored, superlative most favored)
- simple past tense and past participle of favor