- having blond hair
- Informal favorite: the fair-haired boy of the family
A fair-haired little girl.
- An example of someone fair-haired is a teenager with blond hair.
- An example of someone fair-haired is the current most popular celebrity in the media.
The definition of fair-haired is having blond hair, or being the favorite.
- Having blond hair: a fair-haired toddler.
- Favorite: a politician who was the fair-haired child of the media.
- These brown, light brown or reddish marks are most common in fair-haired people, and usually appear on the face, neck and shoulders.
- From there, the fair-haired tot jumped to the soaps with recurring roles in Guiding Light and One Life to Live.
- The blue-eyed and fair-haired Scandinavians may have been conquerors or conquered, they may have adopted the language of their darker lords or their subjects, or vice versa.
- One is fair-haired, florid and blue-eyed; the other, more frequent among the Carpathians, is dark, resembling the southern Italians.
- Not only are relics of La Tene culture found in Ireland, but the oldest Irish epics celebrate tall, fair-haired, grey-eyed heroes, armed and clad in Gallic fashion, who had come from the continent.