- (UK, Canada) A person who enjoys special regard or favour.
- (UK, Canada) A person who is preferred or trusted above all others.
- (UK, Canada) A contestant or competitor thought most likely to win.
- You were my favourite to win the spelling competition.
- (in the plural) A short curl dangling over the temples, fashionable in the reign of Charles II.
(third-person singular simple present favourites, present participle favouriting, simple past and past participle favourited)
From Middle French favorit