Brushing your teeth is something you do everyday.
- An example of something everyday is your morning routine.
- An example of something everyday is a dish that isn’t saved for special guests.
- daily: one's everyday routine
- suitable for ordinary days: everyday shoes
- usual; common: an everyday occurrence
- Appropriate for ordinary days or routine occasions: a suit for everyday wear.
- Commonplace; ordinary: everyday worries.
- Common misspelling of every day.
When describing the frequency of an event, it is considered correct to separate the individual words: every hour, every day, every week, etc.