- The definition of crummy is someone feeling ill, or something that is unpleasant, dirty or of poor quality.
- When you have a cold, this is an example of when you feel crummy; a crummy cold.
- When you stay in a rat-infested 1-star hotel, this is an example of a crummy hotel.
crummy definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- crumminess noun
crummy definition by American Heritage Dictionary
also crumb·yadjective crum·mi·er also crumb·i·er, crum·mi·est also crumb·i·est Slang
- Miserable or wretched: a crummy situation in the family.
- Shabby or cheap: a crummy little rowboat.
Origin: Probably from crumb.