- The definition of lousy is something poorly done, disgusting or gross.
- A project that is half done and not done very well is an example of a project on which a lousy job was done.
- Bad weather is an example of lousy weather.
lousy definition by Webster's New World
lousy definition by American Heritage Dictionary
adjective lous·i·er, lous·i·est
- Infested with lice.
- Extremely contemptible; nasty: a lousy trick.
- Very painful or unpleasant: a lousy headache.
- Inferior or worthless: a lousy play.
- Slang Abundantly supplied: lousy with money.
- lousˈi·ly adverb
- lousˈi·ness noun