- The definition of cosmic is something related to the universe, space or time.
When the universe plans your destiny, this is an example of your cosmic destiny.
cosmic definition by Webster's New World
- of the cosmos; relating to the universe as a whole
- of the universe exclusive of the earth: cosmic dust
- vast; grandiose
Origin: Classical Greek kosmikos ; from kosmos, universe, order
- cosmically adverb
cosmic definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Of or relating to the regions of the universe distinct from the Earth.
- Infinitely or inconceivably extended; vast: “a coming together of heads of government to take up the cosmic business of nations” (Meg Greenfield).
Origin: Greek kosmikos, from kosmos, universe.
- cosˈmi·cal·ly adverb
cosmic - Science Definition