The definition of cooperation is people working together to achieve results or people helping each other out to achieve a common goal.noun
An example of cooperation is when one person hands you a brick and you lay the brick.YourDictionary definition and usage example. Copyright © 2013 by LoveToKnow Corp.
- the act of cooperating; joint effort or operation
- the association of a number of people in an enterprise for mutual benefits or profits
- Ecol. an interaction between organisms that is largely beneficial to all those participating
Origin: LL cooperatio
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- The act or practice of cooperating.
- The association of persons or businesses for common, usually economic, benefit.
- co·opˌer·aˈtion·ist noun