- The definition of amusement is the feeling you have when you see or hear something that makes you laugh or raises your spirits.
Bugs Bunny, who has brought humorous entertainment to generations of children, is an example of someone who brought amusement to children.
amusement definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- the condition of being amused
- something that amuses or entertains; entertainment
amusement definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- The state of being amused, entertained, or pleased.
- Something that amuses, entertains, or pleases.