- Abomination is defined as something or someone that is hated.
An example of abomination is a serial killer.
- The definition of an abomination is the feeling of extreme hatred and disgust.
An example of abomination would be the feelings of followers of the Pro-Life movement towards abortion.
- Abomination is defined as an action that is disgusting or shameful.
An example of an abomination is the abuse of animals.
- an abominating; great hatred and disgust; loathing
- anything hateful and disgusting
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Abhorrence; disgust.
- A cause of abhorrence or disgust.