- Abomination is defined as something or someone that is hated.
An example of abomination is a serial killer.
- The definition of an abomination is the feeling of extreme hatred and disgust.
An example of abomination would be the feelings of followers of the Pro-Life movement towards abortion.
- Abomination is defined as an action that is disgusting or shameful.
An example of an abomination is the abuse of animals.
- an abominating; great hatred and disgust; loathing
- anything hateful and disgusting
- Abhorrence; disgust.
- A cause of abhorrence or disgust.
- An abominable act; a disgusting vice; a despicable habit. [First attested around 1150 to 1350.]
- The feeling of extreme disgust and hatred; abhorrence; detestation; loathing. [First attested around 1350 to 1470.]
- That which is abominable, shamefully vile; an object that excites disgust and hatred; very often with religious undertones. [First attested around 1350 to 1470.]